America's First Comprehensive Hair Transplant Center
At California Hair MD, you have the combined 50-year experience of Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS, America's First Triple Board Certified Hair Transplant Plastic Surgeon and Susan Stuart, MD, FAAD, our nationally recognized board certified Dermatologist. We have set a new standard for patients seeking the medical and surgical treatment of hair loss. Our physicians are educators, international lecturers, and researchers in hair loss and its management. The talent of our physicians is combined with the commitment of our practice to introduce the latest cutting edge technology for every patient. We are at the forefront of this field. Here are some "firsts":
- First practice with a triple board certified plastic surgeon and dermatologist
- First hair restoration practice in the USA to introduce the newest Artas i-X-i robot
- First hair restoration practice to assist in development of human hair cloning with our local biotech company, Stemson Therapeutics
- First Center of Excellence on West Coast to teach and train physicians in Artas and Neograft authorized by Venus Concept (parent company for Artas & Neograft)
- First book written for patients with hair loss co-authored by plastic surgeon and dermatologist
Most importantly, we are a boutique practice that offers personalized care for each patient. Our staff are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of hair transplantation. Many of them have previously trained physicians and staff in other offices across the country. Our passion for excellence and for our patients’ best interests are the cornerstone of California Hair MD. We also have three offices in Beverly Hills, La Jolla, and Newport Beach for the convenience of our patients from California and internationally.